Once your day is over, your photos will be a lifelong reminder of the love you share, so I offer a range of wedding photography packages to suit your budget, as well as additional services so you can pick and mix to create the perfect photographic experience.
The Classic Digital Collection covers the main elements of your day:
- Your pre-wedding consultation
- Coverage from ceremony to the first dance (approximately 8 hours)
- A secure online gallery to view your images and share them with your guests
- A beautifully presented USB stick containing digitally perfected, high resolution images of your day, with full printing rights included
You can add on a service in the optional extras, or check out the Complete Digital and Luxury packages to see what you can save versus adding on items separately.
Complete Digital Collection
With the Complete Digital Collection you’ll enjoy:
- The Classic Digital Collection
- A Complimentary Engagement (pre-wedding) shoot with high resolution, digitally perfected images, with full printing rights included
- Extended coverage to include bridal preparations to first dance (approximately 10 hours)
With the Luxury Collection you’ll enjoy:
- The Complete Digital Collection
- Unlimited coverage to capture all of your special day
- A beautiful 10″x10″ album, with 24 sides (12 page spreads)
I can also offer a range of optional extras that you may wish to add on to one of these packages, which we can discuss further during your consultation:
- An engagement or pre-wedding shoot – this is the perfect opportunity to relax in front of the camera and for me to get to know you better; it’s a great warm up for your couples pictures on your wedding day. We’ll do your engagement shoot at a location of your choice, near your home should you wish, or I would always encourage a trip to my beautiful seaside home town of Whitstable, Kent, a perfect engagement shoot location. You’ll get high resolution digital images, which you may like to incorporate into your wedding stationery or other elements of your day.
- Unlimited coverage – if you need me for longer, or to be there earlier, you can add unlimited coverage so that I can capture all of your special day.
- A second photographer – having a second shooter at your wedding allows us to capture the groom’s preparations and provide a range of additional images of your day, capturing even more of the emotions and moments that make up your wedding.
- Albums – you can choose to upgrade to a 10″ x 10″ album with 24 sides (12 page spreads). I can also provide a range of colour ways to suit your wedding theme or home decor.
- Additional album spreads – when you want to add more photos of your day to your album, I can design additional spreads so that you don’t miss out on your favourite photos.
£ price on request
- Frames & Canvases – I believe photos are meant to be printed and seen so, when you’ve chosen your favourites, I’ll arrange for them to be displayed as high quality photo frames or printed on to beautiful canvases that will complement your home and serve as a beautiful reminder of your day. You can choose from a range of sizes and designs.
£ price on request